I am quite busy these days with organising a party for the election results on Tuesday. But, this would be only for the friends, who can prove that they voted.
Anyway, it would be Champagne or .... Champagne because we live in a Democracy, where we can vote and express our opinions. But, I think I might serve by the way Champagne Rose millesime or only "normal" Champagne depending on the winner. Even if the winner takes it all!
Before my return to Miami, I had the time in Paris after the FIAC to visit a great exhibition at "Le Bal". After paying a visit to a friend close to Place Clichy, I have seen by serenedipity in a small street a show of Paul Graham. This was not for me the place to expect such a nice experience. Ignorance and prejudice are my worst ennemies.
"Beyond Caring" and "The present" are real testimonies on our society though his revealing camera. Social help and everyday life in England and NYC are here entering our inner world as our eyes are hypnotised and captivated by this reality not so far from us. The thing is we want sometimes not to see what is around us.
The space in itself and the exhibition rooms of "Le Bal" are really appealing to the viewers and soon-to-be admirers.The bar there offers really good drinks and food aswell This cultural center opened 2 years ago for presenting contemporary art. It is linked with the "Cinema des Cineastes" for showing arty films.
Their partners are from the City Hall, Ministry of Culture and Education and private foundations. It is a project led by the Association of Friends of Magnum.
I will do my best to come and visit the next show there with Antoine d'Agata "Anticorps" from January 2013, 19th.
From next week, I would prepare myself for Art Basel Miami. Between my collecting need and the opportunity to meet the world, few weeks would be a bit tight to meet the schedule challenge.
I will tell you more quite soon.
Le Bal
6, Impasse de la Défense
75018 Paris
contact@le-bal.fr

Le Bal is a great place to see good-quality exhibitions
RépondreSupprimer