Miami is waking up...
After a dinner with friends, I stopped by for a cocktail at Shore Club outside. It was busy and well attended by "nice" people in the Miami Style. The young and cute were there. The fact I noticed the stylish people came from friends from Europe, who noticed what is our everyday life.
The bed where I used to lie on the terrace was taken. This is a sign for me of a nice busy saturday before ABMB.
I had already talk with some gallerists and artists ready to enter the Box ring to win in this fight club during this hectic frenzy week.
What I read today from Perrotin press information was the commissioned portrait project by Murakami.
Being portrayed by Murakami is good. But, in my case, I prefer the painting I bought of him rather than seeing my face everyday in a frame.
Emmanuel P. was enhancing the following of Wahrol's line to make such works. There is aswell with Van Dongen such a way to develop the "Portrait Mondain". It has been done before and it would still exist in many years. But, the real question for me more about Murakami is: Is it a lack of inspiration, a need of more financial security or a real part of his work where he could explore more creativity?
More news soon about my friends and what happens mostly in Miami Beach and Wynwood district this week.

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire