Powered By Blogger

samedi 1 décembre 2012

ABMB D day-X?

I don't even know when it will really start.

But, at least, even if the city is still quiet and you don't have yet to carry your Ipad and business cards on you in order to make your arty duty, you feel the energy of next week coming with the official opening of Art Basel Miami Beach.

Still in bermuda and flip flop, I am ready for any party, visiting or even better private viewing of selling works to start. Tomorrow for sure a MOCA or art foundation would do something to introduice us to the arty Basli week with greeting mitanand. You never know if some of my friends from Shakira to Margulies might call me urgently to set up a high flying party

A few weeks of not high-buying make me almost "rusty".

I will tell you more soon.

XXXXXXXX as it is the greeting here;

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire