Powered By Blogger

mardi 4 décembre 2012

ABMB @ MBCC

Today official opening for VIP at ABMB located at MBCC. I mean Art Basel Miami Beach at Miami Beach Convention Center.

Press accreditation from 12 PM for the non-registered on line. I sneaked on the booths yesterday. There is couple of nice works from German, US, Japanese, Chinese artists and few French as usual. I bought couple of pieces already. You would never know with the "buyers" of great collectors coming before on the fairs...

The official opening of galleries in Wynwood yesterday showed good quality. A big social event with nice art at PanAmerican Projects was the beginning of my visits.

Then, I came to Lelia Mordoch Gallery following my insider view at Red Dot. Their booth was one of the good ones of this fair. The works of Franck Loret might be feather weight and really resistant. But, it is mainly a new "lexicon" of symbols really meaningful and poetical. The "Black sun" of Alain Le Boucher was another step in artistical poetry. The rest of the booth and at the gallery gave more sensation to me.

Tonight at Wynwood would be a great party everywhere with art and beverages. But, art wil win in its attractivity.

May art be with you under the Floridian sun!


Art Basel Miami Beach
Miami Beach Convention Center

Lelia Mordoch Gallery
2300 North Miami Avenue
Miami
Red Dot booth D 108

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire